Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

How do you change trustees/terminate services with EHC?

Home Forums Documentation Assistance Documentation Assistance and Advice How do you change trustees/terminate services with EHC?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of frankalley frankalley 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    frankalley

I want to know the process of changing trustees/terminating services with EHC.

Both the RB and SB are in agreement to make the change and agreed on a new 3rd party trustee.

How is this done?

I’ve searched the forums under key words and didn’t find anything that specifically spells out how to do this.

No, I have not asked EHC how to do this yet.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

My first question would be… Why do you want to change Trustees?

The reason I ask is that I am a beneficiary of many EHTrust with EHC as my trustee. There were times, several years ago that I considered using a different trustee and soon found out that was a big mistake. There simply isn’t another trustee that can or does provide the qualified and valid services that EHC does.

Because of my experience with EHC over many years and if you are having issue with EHC, perhaps I can share my experience with you. I personally would never ever use any other person or organization as my trustee.

In my experience there simply is no other that I’ve found that not only meets all compliance with all State and Federal Regulation but has stood up to all legal and other challenges, including by the IRS.

Without a NARS EHTrust with EHC as Trustee, you might as well do bogus Lease Options, Dangerous Seller Financing Schemes or be a Landlord.

tom

Want to know the process of changing trustees/terminating services with EHC.

All you need to do is send us written instructions signed by all beneficiaries of the trust to terminate our services. Please be aware you will need to have a deed prepared transferring Trustee duties from Equity Holding Corporation to the new Trustee. Also you will need to contact us to determine the fees for completing your request.

Both the RB and SB are in agreement to make the change and agreed on a new 3rd party trustee.

If the parties are in agreement you will need to notify us in writing to do so.

How is this done?

The delivery of the instructions can be accomplished by Fax, FedEx, e-mail or regular mail. If done by e-mail we will need a scanned copy of the agreement with the signatures of the beneficiaries.

I’ve searched the forums under key words and didn’t find anything that specifically spells out how to do this.

If you have questions on our duties as Trustee, please contact us so we can answer you.

No, I have not asked EHC how to do this yet.

Please be aware directions given to the Trustee must be confirmed by all the beneficiaries of the trust in writing.

If you???re having a challenge with your trust or have questions regarding how we are handling our duties don???t let it become a burden, contact us and give us an opportunity to answer your questions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh