Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Homeowner In Foreclosure

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of justin d. tuffnell justin d. tuffnell 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author

I received a phone call from a homeowner in foreclosure and the auction is set to take place in two weeks. Is there anything we can do to forestall the auction? Would the lender prolong the auction date if I told them there was a contingency sale taking place? Should I just get the Authorization to Release Information and hope for the best? What are some things we can do in this situation?

NULL

Pay up the arrears.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

NEXT!

areyes
    Participant

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

NEXT!

WAIT! TAKE IT!

Take them as an RB not as an SB.

take down their monthly payments and the remaining loan balance. THEN, qualify these people as your new RB for a tax lease. downgrade them big time into a cheaper property.

Thanks guys. The auction date is tomorrow. Nothing I can do… So I now have an RB who will be ready to go in a few months. Thank you all for your help!

areyes
    Participant

@Justin D. Tuffnell wrote:

Thanks guys. The auction date is tomorrow. Nothing I can do… So I now have an RB who will be ready to go in a few months. Thank you all for your help!

WINNER!

NULL

“When life gives you lemons make lemonade”

bill_gatten
    Participant

Justin,

I’ll bet the house didn’t sell at auction and that the people are still living there trying to figure out what happens next.

And kudos to those who gave you such great and succinct words of wisdom.

Here’ my contribution, so just remember this sage advice, and you’ll never go wrong:

When one speaks of a chartreuse potato peeler, is the reference to the peeler or to the potato concerning something being chartreuse…or might we simply be experiencing instead a misplaced modifier here? In other words, can, say, a can of pork and beans reflect on being constrained by the can, or is it more likely the other way around, given the chaos we see around us these days?

Bill

ron

I encountered an old English teacher of mine the other day while in the men’s facilities at a local inconvenience store.
    As we talked he remarked, “I’m so big now I can’t see my dangling participle.” To which I replied “Why don’t you diet?” He said “What color is it now?

I think the man I hired and paid in advance to remodel my house is a misplaced modifier.

If you had a can made of pork and beans.

1. Would it be empty or filled with pork and beans?

2. What would hold the beans together, camaraderie?

3. Would you need an opener or just drop them in a pan?

4. If you did need an opener. Would you call it a bean-o-pener?

5. What the heck would that look like?

6. My head hurts.

scott

@Ron wrote:

I encountered an old English teacher of mine the other day while in the men’s facilities at a local inconvenience store.

Here in the DFW area, they only teach modern English. :shock:

ron

I didn’t vet that sentence for political reasons.

There was no encounter, the person that I didn’t meet wasn’t an English teacher, an old English teacher, nor was he mine. There is no possible way I could have encounter anyone the other day for there is no other day but today. At this point am not sure if the day that I spoke of was actually in the men’s facilities. Where men’s facilities are I couldn’t begin to tell you. I don’t even know where my faculties are. Vet the rest off that sentence on your own.

A side note, where is a woman’s yet?

New Orleans News reported that a thirty five year old woman was shot yesterday and the bullets in her yet.

I’ve got to put this ship to sea, tie me loss, me I gotta go

mtnwizard49

Have you asked your physician about the benefits of Cymbalta?

ron

Cymbalta.

I Don’t need it, I already suffer from;

Nausea, stomach pain, low fever, loss of appetite, dark urine,
    clay-colored stools (Inherited the stools from my Grand mother. She left me three of them), jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes), Wasn’t Jaundice Japlin a singer from Port Author Texas?

Restlessness, overactive reflexes, hallucinations, loss of coordination, fainting, coma; nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, and fast heartbeat, constipation, drowsiness, dizziness, headache, sleep problems (insomnia), weight changes, Feeling anxious or nervous increased sweating, sore throat, decreased sex drive, impotence, and difficulty having an orgasm.

As for my doctor, he threw himself down a flight of stairs. How the stairs got off the ground and where they were flying, I’ll never know.

Before he passed away he told me I suffer from a severe case of apathy. I told him I didn’t care.

He said my attitude sucks and he wants me to go to a pessimist club meeting.
    I told him it wouldn’t do any good.

He said that I drink too much so last night I went to an A. A. A. meeting, they towed my car for free.

Left there and attended an A.D. D. focus group meeting and couldn’t.

Oh my, how did this conversation arrive here from a foreclosure question? Who started this mess?

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0