Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Hi – from Rob

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of homerunhomes homerunhomes 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    homerunhomes

Hi All – glad to be here.

Hope I’m in the right forum for introductions – LOL!

Background on me? I run HomeRun Homes (rent to own homes), and I’m here looking to network and have some cool conversations !

NULL

Hello Rob. How is the lease option business doing?

rick
    Participant

Hi Rob,

How can we network together? I have talked with a couple of your buyers in the past. Give me a call and we can talk.

thanks,

homerunhomes

Thanks – how are you?
    Definitely, I guess the best way is to continue contacting the buyers and sellers on our site (Homes Wanted & Homes Available)

They definitely can use your help, and I’d love to see them in OR selling their homes as quickly and as easily as possible

Regards,
    Rob

areyes

I currently have over 400 tenant/buyers in my database. I’m definitely going to make offers to those sellers and see what sticks.

NULL

Thanks, Rob. However we do not work on finder’s fees. We control the seller via signed agreement (Option or otherwise) then we find our buyer. Or vice versa if you know how to stay clear of practicing real estate without a license. What are your daily numbers? How many hits do you get to your site and how many buyer and seller leads do you generate? If the number is high enough I can post my contracted properties onto your site to find buyers.

NULL

I am assuming a finder’s fee here. However, I should have asked the question how will you pay one of us if we bring a buyer?

rick
    Participant

Rob,

How about we work together and offer a Lease2buy using a NEHT trust on your site?

You could possibly position your site ahead of the pack.

Let me kow and I will contact Bill and we can have a conference call.

Thanks,

bolieunj

Rob,

I have interested parties I am currently finding properties for in NJ, NY, CT, and PA. None of the properties on your site fit the areas I’m looking, however, I would be happy to work with you on the properties that you come across in these areas that for whatever reason you would normally pass on. Email me and we can set up a time to chat.

Regards,

Leon
    info@fullpricehomesolutions.net

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Rob has been notified that if he wishes to mentored, coached or partner with someone using the NARS EHTrust System that he should do so only through the proper channels and after purchasing our material. We ask each of you not to give our materials away or do “freebees”.

If you want to make offers on Robs properties or use his database as RBs then so be it. But I would think that Rob would rather not partner and would much prefer to keep all the profits himself, would you?

scott

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

Rob has been notified that if he wishes to mentored, coached or partner with someone using the NARS EHTrust System that he should do so only through the proper channels and after purchasing our material. We ask each of you not to give our materials away or do “freebees”.

If you want to make offers on Robs properties or use his database as RBs then so be it. But I would think that Rob would rather not partner and would much prefer to keep all the profits himself, would you?

So now a credit or money partner has to buy what material before they are allowed to do a transaction with a network member? I need to know more about what a pacrat group can do too.

sstanton

Scott, I think Scott M. is directing the at Rob only. Rob has a web site that markets to sellers and buyers for a rent to own arrangement. That could make it sound like Rob is trying to promote his stuff here, not allowed.

Credit and money partners that work specifically with you are just fine in your transaction. That is precisely how Scott M. has done many transactions over the years.

I have not heard or could imagine Bill requiring credit and money partners to buy into the program.

That is how i see it,
    Stu

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Well said, thanks Stu.

bill_gatten
    Participant

Listen….I want EVERYONE TO BUY INTO THE SYSTEM...however, lot’s of folks in Hades would love to have some ice water too. My only concern is that our network members get taken care of in the process…the thing that bothers me when non-members get on our site is when they are advertising on my dollar, to my people on my site and giving them a bunch of crap that they (the advertisers) are not paying for. I think someone with something to gain from our participants here might want to pay for a banner ad so they could be free to tactfully promote their stuff.

If ANYBODY has properties that our member’s RB’s can move into on an EHT basis, that’s great. But if Rob (who I’m sure is a good guy) would use our site to pull people to his business without us or our members benefiting…than I’m agin it. And by the way, OUR benefit (NARS’) is in being paid for documentation and legal services when our folks do their deals.

No…nobody ever HAS to buy my stuff. But I would presume that anyone working with us would want to…when they determine that the benefit justifies and outweighs the cost.

Notice that I don’t end every one of my posts by saying: “You need to acquire our Making xxx Easy Course for $XXX before your can understand my answer.” Nope, I just hand out as much knowledge as I can to pretty much anyone interested in it and hope that someday, someway, somehow, someone will see fit to want to pay for our services and materials so I can buy a new pair of socks now and then (I’m down to my last one…not even a whole pair left).

bill

Rob, you’re welcome here so long as you don’t advertise to our detriment or disadvantage…and it would be a good idea for you to know what we do re. the EHT…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh