Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Hey Bill!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of mtnwizard mtnwizard 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mtnwizard
    Participant

Time to wake up and eliminate the foreign spammers who are overpopulating this forum. There was nothing wrong with the old one. This one reminds me of the one ten years ago.

mtnwizard
    Participant

This is the old forum with old url’s that we are unable to change. What’s up?????

:?: :?: :?:

Kevin Scott

What was wrong with the OTHER board? I loved it. It was great. Bring it back and promise to never, ever change it again.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Maybe he thought it was broke because no one was using it.

Now that hurts, Scott….

billgatten
    Participant

Hey guys. The new board is 472,000,000,000.07 times better because it allows we moderators much more capbility. And there are many more benefits and advantages, such as being able to post preprinted material (cut and paste) and all that. The old board was a million years old and had more cobwebs in it that you can imagine.

It was archaic Mialocq (sp?), Moyes (Moize?) and all you other Wimpy-stiltzkins.

Hang in here with us a while and you’ll begin discovering nifty things that you couldn’t do before.

Bill

Confucious (never could spell that either) say: “He who dislike change most likeree have stinky underwear.”

Morgan Fairchuild says: “Oh crap! What’s gravity doing to my butt!”

Mickey Roony says: “Eh? ‘Wha’d he say?”

corkhorner
    Participant

i”ll go with Mickey Rooney.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh