Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Have owner financing – who’ll travel?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Have owner financing – who’ll travel?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of ihateusernames ihateusernames 10 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have a few hundred owner finance leads – these are people who are actively advertising their property and offering to provide owner financing. Is there a way to take advantage of this? How? What do I tell them? What do I do? The more detail, the better.

My gut feeling is to lock them into a “normal” investor purchase contract and then sell it to a retail buyer for an assignment fee. However, I’ve always wondered, why would my advertising be any better then the owner’s advertising, and considering that I have no true control over the seller, I can’t exactly advertise it as “bad credit friendly” or anything like that.

On the other hand, it seems like it might be a decent situation for a wrap around, but then I seem to be back to having to qualify based on the owner’s criteria – which I may or may not be able to do (as mentioned, several hundred leads so I imagine the criteria would be a moving target).

So, on top of an answer here… I wonder if anyone would be interested in holding my hand for maybe a dozen or so of these transactions until I’m comfy doing it myself? Properties are nationwide.

Thank you

Whatayasay we just start over?

Let me be the first to “WELCOME” you to the NARS Discussion Board and offer any assistance you may need in either understanding the NARS EHTrust System of Real Estate Conveyance or successfully assisting you in the marketing your list of properties.

Let me KINDLY suggest that you use a real user name. There is no need to hide true identities here. Myself and others are much more apt to assist you when and if we know who we are really dealing with here.

With that said, also let me suggest that if you haven’t already, download and read the free copy of Bills first book, No Down – No New Loan. You can find the link on the home page. Next, I would encourage you to ignore the unessesary and personal attacks by our resident pitbull. For some reason he’s got a bone he can’t let go of.

This site and discussion board is for everyone to learn more about the EHTrust System and why they should use it over ANY OTHER method or system in the market place today. As you read these threads, ebooks, posts and articles, you will soon discover a whole new universe. Who knows, even our pitbull may warm up to you and lick your face. He really is a nice guy and loves to share the benefits of the NARS System with others. I urge you to give him another chance to be good doggie. I think you’ll find that he’s quite fun to take for a walk around the net.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have and I and some of our more friendly poodles will be glad to be your new seeing eye dogs.

mtnwizard49

http://www.landtrust.net/sites/templates/nars/en/PDFArticles/bigfatlies.pdf

There are good reasons that Dumping Traditional Creative Real Estate Schemes is O.K.

dave salcido

Alan, you nailed it. Congratulations and thank you. Great job! (A wee bit of thanks to Bill too, wouldn’t you agree?) :wink:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh