Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Have 3 EHT homes in Hemet, CA – need RB’s

Home Forums General Deal Makers -Ground Partner Request – Investor Needs – EHT Opportunities Have 3 EHT homes in Hemet, CA – need RB’s

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of marlac marlac 11 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    marlac

I see from the membership list that there are several members in the Hemet, CA area. If any of you have potential RB’s looking for homes there, let’s see if we can put something together for them.

I’ve had the three houses rented for the past two years. Each is a 3/2/2. One has a casita in the back; nice for extended family or home office.

The properties appraised in 9/06 for $332k, $340K and $349K. (We all know they’ve dropped from there.)

The PITI’s are ~ $1325, ~$1325 and ~ $1400. (The neg-am loan payments will have a big reset in three years.)

The RB would need ~5% to get in, but the properties are already in EHT’s, so there’d be enough for a contingency fund of 2 – 3 monthly payments, as well as something for our pockets.

Looking forward to talking with you about the opportunities with these houses.

aperez

I have RB’s for the Hemet area. Send me a message with your contact info so we can put something together.

marlac

Angel, I sent you email.

Rgds,
    Marla

corkhorner
    Participant

time to start your loan mods. marla.
    c h

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh