Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Half of all Mortgages Underwater

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Half of all Mortgages Underwater

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of scott_l._moyes scott_l._moyes 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    scott_l._moyes
    Participant
    corkhorner_2

Scott,
    Mr ‘O’—-CHANGE HAS COME. He wasn’t just whistlin’ Dixie, dude.
    with greed having been the driving force in the current almost uncontrolled spiral, one can hardly predict the outcomes.

To stay up to date, one must almost monitor CNN 24/7, study the WSJ religiously and subscribe to about a hundred online ezines around banking, brokering, mortgages and ‘money’.

Call it what u want, society is undergoing massive changes in the US and globally.

Power centers and political influence especially.There are, imo, many adjustments that many of us are going to have to be aware of, just to maintain the status quo.

The good part is that creative strategists known as Transaction Engineers will usually find ways to be effective as real estate entrepreneurs by adapting to the changes necessary. In that, EHT will most likely continue to be an effective control process for real estate to protect the various parties. This of course, also requires continuous monitoring of the changes about.

That, in particular includes the lates HR 2529.

I am quite sure, Dr Mialocq will expound on this.

Ok Doc, take it away..

cork horner
    World Student

dave salcido

@CorkHorner wrote:

Scott,
    Mr ‘O’—-CHANGE HAS COME. He wasn’t just whistlin’ Dixie, dude.
    with greed having been the driving force in the current almost uncontrolled spiral, one can hardly predict the outcomes.

To stay up to date, one must almost monitor CNN 24/7, study the WSJ religiously and subscribe to about a hundred online ezines around banking, brokering, mortgages and ‘money’.

Call it what u want, society is undergoing massive changes in the US and globally.

Power centers and political influence especially.There are, imo, many adjustments that many of us are going to have to be aware of, just to maintain the status quo.

The good part is that creative strategists known as Transaction Engineers will usually find ways to be effective as real estate entrepreneurs by adapting to the changes necessary. In that, EHT will most likely continue to be an effective control process for real estate to protect the various parties. This of course, also requires continuous monitoring of the changes about.

That, in particular includes the lates HR 2529.

I am quite sure, Dr Mialocq will expound on this.

Ok Doc, take it away..

cork horner
    World Student

I am focusing a good portion of my attention on HR2529 as I make presentations to banks, real estate agents, property managers and investors. In fact, Big G and I are meeting with the the author of that newly passed legislation, Gary Miller from CA. District 42 to explain why an EHT (equity share) will be the superior implementation device to a dopey 5 year lease or lease/option. This is going to be a whole new ballgame.

corkhorner_2

yuppers.
    c h

NULL

HR2529 should fail you do not want the FDIC or Government for that matter getting involved in leasing property. It expands the powers of the Government and that is never a good thing. Keep them within the walls of the Constitution. Any thing beyond that is out of scope.
    We already have the solution.
    They need to focus on modifying the loans so they can be affordable to people not leasing properties.
    So when you talk to Gary Miller tell him the Government would be a bad property manager. Don’t you think.

bill_gatten
    Participant

Don,

Your message is too political for this group. We are into making money here. We don’t have time for thinking beyond Imperialism (and we don’t really have the time for that either).

Although I do think the government should indeed own everything in order to better control its people and their reckless spending. I think people who make more than, say, $100,000 per-year, should have to give all the excess over that amount to the unfortunates among us who walk our streets aimlessly day in and day out, and whom through no fault of their own are unable to contribute anything to our economy, much less our society .

Of course these folks don’t work or contribute, but they still have to eat and see a good movie now and then on their digital TVs. What right do the rest of us have to run around all fat and full of Mac and Cheese and Hostess Dongles when these people can’t even steal a decent shopping cart to put their stuff in?

Many of the unfortunate folks out there don’t even have enough money in their pockets to buy a cheap bottle of campaign, much less a decent single-malt Scotch. That’s exactly why they so often turn to straight whiskey and don’t care where it comes from. If the government owned the distilleries, it would be free booze and drugs for everyone… and Disneyland would go back to $10.00 admissions and A through E tickets…and all this silliness would be put to rest.

After all, what can anyone do with more than $100,000 a year anyway? With that kind of money one can buy a decent house, drive a decent car, buy decent cloths and eat decent food. What on earth do these people do with all the rest of that unspent money? Why, after all, would anyone want more than that? We have people in Africa and all over Europe who are starving…they are the ones who need our money…not us fat and overfed, overly ambitious Americans so bent on curing disease and the aging process, reducing crime and preparing for the futre of Mankind!

And, not only that, but many of those neighbors of ours who are coming across our Southern borders in droves arrive here with very little spendable cash after paying their coyotes. Who’s going to support them if the government doesn’t step in and start seizing bank accounts pretty damned soon?

So, I say, let’s elect more Democrats and give the whole freakin’ thing to the Last Reich in Sacramento and Washington! That’s the only way we will ever get out of debt…we simply need to keep borrowing money and taking over the world one impoverished nation after another, instead of just trying to look like big shots, and looking big goofs instead!

Freedom is just another word for nothin’ left to lose. And we all known that noing is worth…well…nothing. Although it is free. In that our freedom is free then why fight for it…especially in foreign countries that have done nothing to us (except for a few harmless bombing attacks. And, hey, the herd needs culling from time to time anyway).

Pure Editorial BS. Don read it!

The Author of this note and the person being responded to by it haven’t and entire cingulate sulcus between them, much less the slightest idea of what they’re muttering about.

NULL

You are a funny man, Bill. You are right no political opinions here.
    Hey! What are we going to do about this market?! I have short sales coming at me like a tsunami. You have a new guy to work with (Daniel) and I have about 3 negotiation cos I can work with including three lawyers. Yes. They answer the phone and do not use a cheap voice mail recorder (Irks me). I like to work in threes you never know who you are going to have to fire.
    How do we use the EHT with Short sales? I am seeing the EHT as a better Exit for an investor then an Entry. Personally, I want to work short sales only. I do not pursue EHT long term holds to hard for me to sell. Unless I have Scott calling them for me I am dead in the water for EHT long holds. I like the way the EHT protects interests for investors. It is a great tool to protect all parties.

mtnwizard49

I think James McMurtrey put Bill’s thoughts to music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTW0y6kazWM

Click the HQ and enjoy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh