Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

FYI to OCS Members

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of scott_l._moyes scott_l._moyes 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Just wanted to let you all know that I had a minor system issue yesterday while trying to create a new online “Letter of Intent” to make multiple offers via the EHTrust. It isn’t anything serious and fortunately I do have a new back up system but the few docs I’ve received from some of you or completed in the last 24 to 48 hours were lost. I do have to re-install MSOffice which will just take a few hours. I think I only lost two so no big deal but I’ll have to rework them on Monday since

I’m on the road this weekend. I can’t return emails until Monday either. Sorry for the inconvenience and I’ll be talking to all of you on the OCS Group Tele-Mentoring Call this Tuesday at 10:00am Pacific Time / 11:00am MDT / 1:00pm Eastern.

bill
    Participant

Can’t return Emails??

Whoa!

Some of us carry these little things around in our pockets that are about the size of a Dick Tracy Crime Stoppers Radio Wrist Watch that can do that. You merely push a couple buttons and Viola! There you are answering messages with your very own tiny little Dick Tracy opposable thumbs.

Bill

mtnwizard49

Viola??? Must be one of your old girlfriends, Bill. You’ll never make it as a Frenchman. The word is: VOILA!

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

I have an IMAP Email Server that also sends me all my email to my mobile device. When my system resets I need to also reset my link to the server. This requires specific information and urls which I don’t carry with me or memorize.

It only takes a few minutes to reset when and if I happen to be in a place I can do it. Unfortunately there is no WiFi or Access Points at 10,000 feet on a lake that isn’t even on the map.

This is either a hassle or a blessing depending on how you look at it. My wife says it’s a blessing and I think it is a hassle. Me, I could most definitely be casting a fly on a lake at 10,000 feet, while taking a call and sending an email and be perfectly happy.

There in fact are several pristine lakes and rivers in my area that I have full mobile access. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been on a river and placed a call to a seller while at the same time reeling in a nice 18″ Germain Brown Trout.

Yes, technology can be either a blessing or a hassle. One man’s hassle is another mans blessing. Like the hassle of having to make increasing payments on an over-encumbered property. (hint hint)

Now pick up your digital device and call someone with a hassle.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh