Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

EHT and (3ARK) vs (LFC)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of jasongrayinvestments jasongrayinvestments 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

As I understand it, the EHT is the integral part of this whole thing.

please adjust comment or correct anything I write below, I often work on the big picture, but miss some of the details.

Hypothetically…

1. Homeowner wants to walk away. They’ve done all they want to do, but feels there is nothing else that can be done.

2. We come in, with the homeowners approval, put property in EHT.

3. Begin either the LFC program or the 3ARK process. One we do ourselves, the other done for us.

4. At the end of LFC, house is back free and clear. FREE and CLEAR. We (the EHT) have no more loan/mortgage/lien against the property.

5. At the end of 3ARK, the loan/lien/mortgage is removed, then the house is secured with a lien, so at the end, we dont’ have a free and clear house.

do I have it correct for the most part? generally?

I’m seeing advantages to this program but being the greedy capitalist that I am, I ask. Why not do the LFC so I have a house which I owe nothing to nobody.

just kicking some thoughts around…ideas? comments?

I am still buying rentals and happy with that for the time being, but this process is starting to make real sense if done correctly and I need to get my head wired straight before I go off and do something dumb by accident.

thanks,

piloto

‘There is no giant step that does it. It’s a lot of little steps.’

I might suggest you go back and read some of recent posts on this Forum.

The answer to your question has been tossed about endlessly over the last couple of weeks and months along with offers of hand holding by a number of members who are in the action.

Take some of those little steps… and you’ll be exposed to the facts in the game along with several perspectives from people in the know, that appear in some really good discussions on this subject.

Billl also hosts live teleconferences a couple of times a week and fields questions.

I spent the last 45 minutes going through a lot of the LFC stuff.

From what I can understand:

1. The 3ARK process is a new method with a limited track record with the EHT system, right?

I did manage to do some background checks and information on public record…seems legitimate as to the players in the game, but I can’t verify which mortgages are wiped out on any given property.

2. the LFC thing seems to be floundering? I don’t get a sense of continued success with it from first person accounts, something I’d expect if I were the guy who just watched the bank eat a hundred thousand dollar pile of documents which used to be called a mortgage.

Any of you have links to help clear up some of this? I know the forum is loaded with info, but I don’t have all the time in the world to become a research assistant as well. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay

bill
    Participant

@jasongrayinvestments wrote:

As I understand it, the EHT is the integral part of this whole thing.

Hypothetically…

1. Homeowner wants to walk away. They’ve done all they want to do, but feels there is nothing else that can be done.

2. We come in, with the homeowners approval, put property in EHT.

3. Begin either the LFC program or the 3ARK process. One we do ourselves, the other done for us.

4. At the end of LFC, house is back free and clear. FREE and CLEAR. We (the EHT) have no more loan/mortgage/lien against the property.

5. At the end of 3ARK, the loan/lien/mortgage is removed, then the house is secured with a lien, so at the end, we dont’ have a free and clear house.

do I have it correct for the most part? generally?

I’m seeing advantages to this program but being the greedy capitalist that I am, I ask. Why not do the LFC so I have a house which I owe nothing to nobody.

just kicking some thoughts around…ideas? comments?

I am still buying rentals and happy with that for the time being, but this process is starting to make real sense if done correctly and I need to get my head wired straight before I go off and do something dumb by accident.

thanks,

Jason, the LFC program is a do-it-yourself program to get your property free and clear (if you don’t weaken along the way). It is apparently working for a lot of people, though I don’t personally know of any full re-conveyances (that means nothing though, as I am not as integrally involved with LFC as I once was…though I still promote them for anyone who wants to go it alone. Their training is superb and their documents are excellent).

With 3Arck one just pays the money and sits back and waits…the3 Arck staff does it all,and they handle contingencies that come up w/r legal issues, court hearings, quiet title and all that.Their track record so for is success on a couple hundred transactions out of a couple hundred (only one failure to date due to a client’s giving up Possession by moving out when he didn’t have to).

They (3A) are able to get the job done and get title insurance and the whole ball of wax in a few months.

Now, in terms of the benefits for the owner: Understand that the 3 Ark program is tantamount to getting brand new 100% financing at the theTRUE current value of the property and eliminating all the over encumbrance.

There is absolutely nothing lost: the party has 100% financing, only half of a loan payment to make and keeps 100% of all the fee-simple bundle of rights in real property ownership. They get all future appreciation, equity build-up from loan principal reduction; full income tax write -off, use occupancy, possession, water rights mineral rights, clean credit, no deficiency judgment, no taxes due on debt relief, a year’s moratorium on house payments; all the income the property might generate. And ontop of it all, someone else made a 50% down payment for them re. their new 100% financing…with no interest or payments. AND THE PROPERTY IS SHIELDED AGAINST ALL TYPES OF CREDITOR CLAIMS, TAX LIENS, BKs, LAWSUITS, DIVORCE ACTIONS, PROBATE, ETC.

What more could any one ask for…for $7,995..especially in view of the money-back success guarantee and a fully refundable $7,995?

And think about how much how much you,as a Ruby Member make on, say, a million dollar house (1/3rd of $600,000)

Bill Gatten

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh