Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

EHC

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of almon almon 9 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    almon

Where did I loose track of EHC ? Website ? Tom ?

tom

We did not go away – below is how to reach us

Web site – http://www.equityholding.org
    Phone – 209-966-3445 – ext 11 Thomas
    e-mail – thomas@equityholding.org

Phone – 209-966-3445 – ext11
    e-mail – tom@equityholding.org

unclejim
    Participant

@tom wrote:

We did not go away – below is how to reach us

Web site – http://www.equityholding.org
    Phone – 209-966-3445 – ext 11 Thomas
    e-mail – thomas@equityholding.org

Phone – 209-966-3445 – ext11
    e-mail – tom@equityholding.org

Something funny about this Tom. Have you tired going there recently.

almon

Yeah, thank you, Tom and Uncle Jim,

We get this ( maybe it’s temporary ):

“”"” HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report
    description The requested resource () is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.24 “”"”

tom

Thanksfor checking on the web site – will check with our IT people on Monday to see what is happening.

We just upgraded our http://www.sellerloans.com site and suspect something happened in the process that caused this. Again thanks for calling this to my attenetion

almon

Tom, well sure, man; Glad All is Well.

I reference your EHC in my Docs to the Home Owner, a la:

ONLY AFTER our successful Settlement with all Creditors,
    would we Exercise the Option
    to Acquire an Interest in the Corporate Trusteeship,
    at which time the Homeowner would ACTUALLY Vest, or
    Deed their Property with the Bonded Corporate Trustee, EHC,
    AT OUR Expense, for Third-Party Oversight and Asset Protection;
    to Protect the Property and Our Shared Interests in the Trust.

EQUITY HOLDING CORPORATION
    WHY ? WHO ? WHAT Do They Do ?

I like trying to make a little clarification between NARS and EHC, for the Home Owner to see one is for a Solid Doc and the other is genuinely a separate Third-party.

I was just double-checking the Links and Bam !

Double-checking worked every time in Math Class, so why not now ?! !

tom

This statement

I do not recall seeing it in the documentation for the trusts, can you tell me where you found it so I can look at it for myself

almon

Tom,

O.K., this was just a Cover Letter type explaination to the Home Owner.

I will be interested in getting your understanding of the processes for using “The” Land Trust that I have been taught by active members, here, to be sure my application is up to snuff.

I want to use the EHTrust and leave you and Bill and Jan as the Experts.

Just will want to be sure everything we venture out into is still cool, at the same time I don’t cause you all any stress, for pushing the envelope into new territory.

Rule: I don’t do anything “unauthorized.”

Rule # 2: I don’t diseminate anything that is not mine.

Rule # 3: Bill and whomever things belong to are the Teachers
    ( and if others want to learn, I’ll send them this way; AND I reserve the right to Pay Their Way, however = I happen to owe Bill, myself.)

Aside from that, we may very well be into handling the big mess out there very tidily, with EHT and EHC and other Professional Assistance.

And, by saying, “there is a country full of these properties to work out there”, I have been misunderstood to be saying, “I’m going to try to do all of them” or “I’m going to blab about what may be able to be done all over to the whole country”, when all I’ve been saying is, “there is plenty of room for more knowlegable parties to join in and take part”, somehow.

Anyway, I can forward “my” stuff I use, for your review, provided you just allow it to be wrong if it is/ and to never be used if so, because it hasn’t been, yet.

Thank you,
    Alan

tom

If you???re going to use trust documentation other then Bill???s they will need to be reviewed by an attorney and a letter from him stating they are legally sufficient. If you decide to have an attorney review the documents make sure he/she is knowledgable in the use of Land Trusts.

My review of your ???stuff??? would not withstand scrutiny if the documents were challenged; rest assured they may be challenged. However, if you still want to send them to me I will look them over and let you know what I think.

The set of documents produced at NARS by Bill and his staff have been challenged and successfully withstood these attempts to make them appear as something they are not. Bill and I have attended a few court hearings and once the documents were explained completely to the attorneys the cases never went to trial. Of course I always ask them if they had read the documents entirely and did they understand what was contained in them. Once they answered ???yes??? I would commence questioning them and they never could answer my questions, so much for that.

bill
    Participant

The EHC seems to be working fine – just checked it.

And…whatever Tom Standen says…you can take it to the bank and smoke it.

I.e.: You can lead a horse to water, but if you cross the street you’ll need a chicken with red suspenders to make it drink (??? Low blood sugar this morning, Iguess…’gonna have to check that)

How does EHC and NARS differ? In everyway. NARS markets the concept and prepares legal documentation and offers training and consultation services to its members and their clients. EHC and EMS hold the deeds, and collects and disburses (and impounds) payments for the parties, serving as a legal buffer for litigation and threats of litigation (for which they charge way too little).

NARS and EHC (and EMS) are separate, unassociated companies under wholly different ownership and managment.

Bill

almon

Bill,

Yes, God gave me enough sense to not “touch” you docs,
    as they are written.

The application of using the Non-Exclusive Option when having the desire to work on a “Mortgage Challenge” that involves someone else’s property, was what is in the wording of my cover letter to the Home Owner.

So, the “Mortgage Settlement plus EHTrust is Gold” theory taught by Mr. Salcido is the intention;

where I Offer the Home Owner a NEO and am getting at, “Give me the potential to be an interest holding principal party, by Granting me an Agreed Option to Acquire a Partial Bene Interest in a Title Holding Land Trust

and I will EXERCISE that Option AFTER I have Increased the value of that future EHTrust, by applying a “Remedy” on it’s future corpus ( on my OWN Behalf, having an Option position as Co-Bene of that future EHTrust.)

Cover Letter to Home Owner:

So, that is my Intent and what I say to the Home Owner.

At issue would be, 1) Am I, by having an Option Position using a NEO, actually a Potential Interest Holding Principal and therefore in the Legal Position to act in some way “as if I were the Home Owner”, in inquiring about the details of the underlying “Debt Service” ?

2.) And as such would I have the ability to legally proceed against the Lender, in questioning and/ or Counter-Claim the ALLEGED DEBT the Lender says is owed ( against the corpus of the future Trust that I have an Option position, in which to be an additional Grantor ?”)

“My take” is that I am getting the Home Owner on an NEO and attempting to then approach the alleged Lender with, “Mr. Banker, I am looking at the Paperwork on this Property concerning my decision to move forward on my Option, or not, and there are some things = like Proof of Claim ; that I would like to see and talk you about ( in an Administrative way.”)

That’s the issue.

Can I do that ?

Take a Signed NEO and go to bat on my own behalf ? ( with the Home Owner gaining their Bene Interest in whatever results I have ?)

Thank you,
    Alan

( I use Dave’s Proposal and Letter of Intent signed, with the “consideration” language and have a signed NEO, Authorizations to Release and LPOA, signed and Notorized )

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh