Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

buyers and sellers in the Antelope Valley, CA

Home Forums General Deal Makers -Ground Partner Request – Investor Needs – EHT Opportunities buyers and sellers in the Antelope Valley, CA

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of megkelly megkelly 13 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    megkelly

Hello!
    I have lots of buyers responding to my ad. I am working with a few sellers, but have not completed any NEO’s yet. Is anyone else working in the AV?
    Let’s work together and MAKE IT HAPPEN!
    Thanks, Meg Kelly

sstanton

Geez, can you tell me what ad you used. I have had “0″ luck advertising in So. Cal.

I, plus a whole bunch of others, will be more than happy to find properties.

Tell me what you need and will team up and get ‘er done.

Stu

areyes

i used this on craigslist and i can never see it published. it seems like im getting flagged immediately or using some blacklisted words

take over my payments and ill give you my house

just 3 months plus closing costs and ill just give it to you.

i dont care about your credit
    there’s no down payment and no bank qualifying

take the tax write offs while leasing

refinance the property in your name when you’re ready and ill split any future appreciation and principal reduction with you

this is perfect for you if youve been through a previous short sale, foreclosure or bankruptcy.

syoung

@areyes wrote:

i used this on craigslist and i can never see it published. it seems like im getting flagged immediately or using some blacklisted words

take over my payments and ill give you my house

just 3 months plus closing costs and ill just give it to you.

i dont care about your credit
    there’s no down payment and no bank qualifying

take the tax write offs while leasing

refinance the property in your name when you’re ready and ill split any future appreciation and principal reduction with you

this is perfect for you if youve been through a previous short sale, foreclosure or bankruptcy.

Hey Alvin. I’ve been really frustrated by CL sending me the message that my post has been accepted and it’ll be live in 15 minutes, only to have it never appear because of some violation that I don’t get informed about !! I’d at least like an email that says my post was rejected.

Anyhow. I’ve found that submitting a small ‘shell’ ad with something innocuous first, waiting for it to go live, and then editing it to say what I want has been most successful. Of course, that doesn’t stop someone from flagging it later but at least it gets out there for a while.

megkelly

I ran an ad in the PennySaver and in the AV Press:
    NO BANK HASSLES!
    NO CREDIT APP!
    NO DOWN PAYMENT!
    As little as 2 months payments and closing costs moves you in!
    3+2
    350-8396 owner

I have quite a few buyers from this, but I am always looking for more!

megkelly

Thanks, Steve, for that information. I have been wondering why I’m not getting anyone from my CL ad. Now I know what’s been happening-and even better–how to work around it.

Do you have suggestions for an inocuous ad? The one I show above is not getting posted.

Thanks for your help,
    Meg Kelly

syoung

@MegKelly wrote:

Thanks, Steve, for that information. I have been wondering why I’m not getting anyone from my CL ad. Now I know what’s been happening-and even better–how to work around it.

Do you have suggestions for an inocuous ad? The one I show above is not getting posted.

Thanks for your help,
    Meg Kelly

Hi Meg,

Here’s a CL ad I have currently live. This one is fairly simple but I generated a jpg file to say the stuff that often triggered the problem in the past and attached it as a photo.

http://austin.craigslist.org/rfs/502870563.html

The initial post did not have the ‘click here’ link. I’ve found that often bounces it (not always) but I’ve not had a problem adding it by editing the post once it’s out there. The link takes you to my web site. I’ve also noticed that if the link takes you to my home page instead of putting you to the page containing the target property details, people are more likely to flag it.

This post is still relatively simple. However, most of my ads do have the type of words you have in yours i.e.

As little as 3 months and closing costs move you in. or
    As little as 5% and 1st month moves you in.

Here’s an example of another live one… http://austin.craigslist.org/rfs/512048114.html

I often include the monthly payment amount and say: Monthly payment ONLY $1450 plus taxes and insurance

Bottom line is that I start off with words describing the property and include at least two photos. The first one showing the front of the house and the second one my special ‘get around CL’ one. Then, once posted I add the other verbiage. I know its a longer process but it sure beats having it bounced and not being told – I’ve wasted hours doing that…

megkelly

Stu,

Most of my buyers are looking for payments of $1200-1800. I have buyers for both the east and west sides of Lancaster and Palmdale. Get to work and let me know what you find!

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Meg

megkelly

I have buyers in the same ranges for Tehachapi, and Rosamond too.

areyes

great

i forgot that i can convert my ad text description into an image

this will surely avoid those automatic word spam filters

vtolentino

NO BANK HASSLES!
    NO CREDIT APP!
    NO DOWN PAYMENT!
    As little as 2 months payments and closing costs moves you in!
    3+2
    350-8396 owner

Is your newspaper ad for finding RB’s for a specific property? Or is it mainly a general ad for finding RB’s?

Thanks

megkelly

It’s a “ghost” ad. I put the actual property on craigslist now.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh