Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Board problems fixed – Jeff

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Board problems fixed – Jeff

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of billgatten billgatten 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    billgatten
    Participant

I have made several adjustments to the board including admin approval for any new user. This means we will need to approve all new members. I have also disable the private message feature for the short term. I have a feeling this is where the messages are being created. There are probably a few users that are spammers still in the system. We will have to kill them as we identify them. I have enable the board again. All the spam bot programs are enabled and etc… Send any problems to my email so I can track them down.
    Thanks
    Jeff

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 6:19 PM, Scott L Moyes wrote:
    Just an FYI… Not only is the board being hacked and spammed but now all the members are getting scummy spam mail from someone who has accessed the member info.

buzzbox
    Participant

Thanks Jeff

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

I suggested that Jeff install a “Captcha” login to prevent automated bots from logging in and posting all that crap. Not only do we now require that new members have to wait for Admin approval but they need to do so only after they prove they are a real person. This should clean things up quite a bit.

NOW LETS GET BUSY!

peter@amakya

The board is working as advertised. Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh