Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Bill Coming to Austin?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of pcexpress911 pcexpress911 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pcexpress911

IS the 2.5 day training coming to Austin (Or texas) anytime in the near future?

joecain

pcexpress911 -

Howdy. The Bill Gatten and The Magic of Land Trust Road Show and Seminar visits Texas several times each year. You will periodically find updates on future Event locations here on this website. Simply go to the Home Page and click on the Events button and search by Month.

At the moment, few Events are listed, although the word around the NARS Office is that at least one Event down in the Great State of Texas is in the initial planning stages, likely in San Antonio, before the end of the year. That is all the info that I have at this time and Bill and Gail would likely cut off my left ear just for giving that much info away before plans are set in concrete.

Please check the Events button every now and then for updates once Events are inked.

pcexpress911

@joecain wrote:

Howdy. The Bill Gatten and The Magic of Land Trust Road Show and Seminar visits Texas several times each year.

I always enjoyed Bill’s sense of humor, which i suppose is related to his years in the Navy, over the magic show by a tad… although, i must say the magic show is a close second…

You will periodically find updates on future Event locations here on this website. Simply go to the Home Page and click on the Events button and search by Month.

Joe, the events section for Sept. is not updated… not many events there (in any city) much less for the great state of Texas… btw, i think Bill would be best represented here in the Capital City, of Austin… :wink: Austin, has a lot to offer Bill… for one thing… lots of Hills… lots of entertainment… Unversity of Texas, for example, you guessed it, right here in Austin… also, my rehabs which haven’t sold yet are here, naked women… great food… … now let’s compare… what does San Antontio have? that’s right… the little river walk thing around downtown, and the alamo… big deal.

At the moment, few Events are listed, although the word around the NARS Office is that at least one Event down in the Great State of Texas is in the initial planning stages, likely in San Antonio, before the end of the year.

screw that… :twisted: let’s do Austin instead… :D

That is all the info that I have at this time and Bill and Gail would likely cut off my left ear just for giving that much info away before plans are set in concrete.

did you know that your actual ear, doesn’t provide anymore then 30% of your total hearing capacities? So, clearly you can do without an ear or two… no big deal, there my friend… so…. see what else you can dig up… maybe you can hack into Bill’s outlook and ADD an event date for the Austin Magic Road Trust show, for say…. the week after next… that would work… sooooo, see what ya can do… and if you lose an ear… know that, it went to a good cause.

Please check the Events button every now and then for updates once Events are inked.

ahh, just have Bill give me a call… i’ll even buy him a soda or something…

hey seriously…I would like to see the guy down here in the area… whereever…

joecain

pcexpress911 -

I have made Bill aware of your post and your invite.

pcexpress911

thanks joe for the alert to Bill… thanks, -Lee

sstanton

Joe, the events section for Sept. is not updated… not many events there (in any city) much less for the great state of Texas… btw, i think Bill would be best represented here in the Capital City, of Austin… Wink Austin, has a lot to offer Bill… for one thing… lots of Hills… lots of entertainment… Unversity of Texas, for example, you guessed it, right here in Austin… also, my rehabs which haven’t sold yet are here, naked women… great food… … now let’s compare… what does San Antontio have? that’s right… the little river walk thing around downtown, and the alamo… big deal.

Joe, did you emphasis the above in bold to Bill. That would make it a slam dunk deal for Austin. :lol:

Stu

pcexpress911

Your on the right track, hoping to squeeze that one by the screeners, as i know it would be picked up subliminally by powers that be… it’s a factual thing… everyone knows that Austin has more beutiful naked women walking the streets then San Antonio… i don’t even think women live in San Antonio, they commute into the town… probably Austin… Anyway, if the road show is into that, then… maybe go alamo, if not check Austin out… ;-) also i understand… there are more clowns in San Antonio than Austin (unless you count the population at the state capital) …but the clowns may take away from the magic show stuff… yes? (nothing against clowns you understand) jus saying one has to ask, does one want clowns or naked women? :shock:

scott

The easiest way to get him to visit anywhere is to have a dice table.
    Since Dallas doesn’t have craps, we have used other methods to lure him into town.

1. Big juicy steaks!
    2. A debate with a wrap crazed lawyer.
    3. FRESH anchovies on his salad.
    4. Have someone in the front row fall asleep. I did this for three years but let someone else do it this time.
    5. The most important thing is to make sure all his magic props get through security at the airport!! :lol:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh