Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Best place to advertise.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of williamdobyns williamdobyns 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I want to place advertising for RB’s. I have a budget of $100 per week for a couple months. Where do you think you get the best bang for your dollar? Newspaper ads, Internet ads, Flyers and door hangers to be placed in rental properties? Any input will be helpful.
    Bill Dobyns
    951-850-2171

mtnwizard49

http://craigslist.com

Good luck.

You might want to try the new global internet business network, giblink. You can develop a business network and get paid at the same time.

http://www.gibline.com/ezrider

scott
    ericw

Thanks for the links guys, very informative. I knew of a bunch of those but not nearly all of them. Got my late night/early morning activity!

dbhenderson

A survey of 3 million RE agents by the National Association of Licnsed RE agents to find out the best thing that works for finding buyers said that 60% of the buyers came off YARD SIGNS. 30% came from the internet (MLS, For Sale by Owner, Craigs List, Zellow, etc.). That only 11% came from printed media (newspapers, flyers. door hangers, car window stuffers, etc.), now don’t ask me how 60%, 30% and 11% make a 100%, but I think this survey tells us something.

I have a limited budget so most of my money is spent on yard signs and directionals. I have a web site so I put the web address on a lot of directionals (except for where I actually have a house in that neighborhood and I put the house address on those directionals) and stick them out like bandit signs even if I don’t have a house in the neighborhood. I can do signs for 6 bucks each so I can afford to lose a few. Believe it or not the peole who take my directionals sign the most are real estae agents (I thought it was the cities public works department, but I spent the time to find out what was in complience and not. I also found out that they don’t destroy the signs for thirty days so I found out where they dump them and now I go there once a week and recover any signs the city picks up. Most of my sign don’t show up at that dump site so I found out that it was the real estate agents that are stealing most of my directionals), but for $6 each I can afford to put lots of them out in the neighborhoods I like to deal in. I’m most interested in promoting my web site where all the details of all my houses are posted. I want to drive them to my web site with my advertising dollars.

ericw

Now that is an idea I am going to put into action tomorrow Dave! I had never even thought of using directionals as Bandit signs and just lead them to my website! I have about 40 directionals sitting next to me, I wish I would have thought of that on Friday to get the weekend home hunters since the weather here in Michigan has been in the high 80′s to low 90′s. By mid week it is only going to be in the high 50′s…..

I learn something or pick up another interesting tidbit every time I stop by here!

So my To Do List keeps growing and time keeps passing….getting up at 7 am tomorrow to get an early start and it i already 2:30 am. Write some stuff up, get in bed by 3 and up at 7 to get to work.

dbhenderson

When I was your age I could keep that kind of schedule, wait till you become an “old fart”. Enjoy it while you can!

ericw

@dbhenderson wrote:

When I was your age I could keep that kind of schedule, wait till you become an “old fart”. Enjoy it while you can!

At 20 it was a LOT easier, at 30 it is almost miserable and only doable occassionally :) In another 10 years I can’t see myself doing it. Have 3 children also makes your days a lot more tiring trying to keep up with them as well (my oldest is only 4).

I am going to sleep like a baby tonight! I am not a napper but I think I might be today…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh