Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Benefits to Risk Chart

This topic contains 14 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of williamgiles williamgiles 12 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    williamgiles

Where in the materials can I find the Benefits to Risk Chart? I don’t seem to be able to locate this document.

Thanks,
    Bill

joecain

Bill -

The NARS Benefits to Risk Chart has just been emailed to your “IN” box. It may also be found in the Bill Gatten Seminar Workbook that you received when you had Bill and our Traveling Road Show in your town.

jhrice

Hi Joe,

Would you please send me a copy of this document as well?

Thanks,

Jim

joecain

Jim -

The NARS Benefits to Risk Chart is sitting in your email IN basket.

Joe,

I have been told that there is a new law that homeowners will no longer be facing taxation on debt relief from a foreclosure or short sale? Has this portion of the benefits to risk chart been revised to not include that section of the chart? If so, would you send me a copy to jdt.invest@gmail.com? If not, could you still send me a copy?

Thanks,

Justin

joecain

Justin -

No substantive changes have been made to this Chart in several years. It was originally designed to be used as a reference guide only and certainly not as a definitive be-all end-all legal doc. Many of our clients and Network Members simply use this tool to explain to the potential seller what some of the negative consequences of transacting deals in other formats as compared to the NARS equity holding title transfer land trust transaction way.

Meanwhile, I will email you our current version to use as you see fit.

Thanks Joe. I have used it in the past and it works very well.

keith
    Participant

Joe would it be possible to have you send this risk chart to me please.

Keith
    kahawkin@hotmail.com

joecain

Keith -

NULL

Joe,
    Can you send me the revised Benefits to Risk chart? Thanks.
    homesavers@speakeasy.net

joecain

Don -

viking warrior
    Participant

Joe

Would you please send me the new version of The NARS Benefits to Risk Chart.

Thanks,

Mark Brekhus

joecain

To all concerned -

There is NO new version of the NARS Benefits to Risk Chart. The Chart has never been changed. Any owner of a Success Pack or any NARS Network Member who joined any time in the last decade already has one in their possession. If you are not currently a Member, join and you will own that and so much more.

jonrobinson

The tax relief for capitol gains through a short sale you mentioned is only temporary until 2009 and does not cover non-owner occupied properties so there is still a probable tax disadvantage for many to do a shortsale vs a landtrust agreement.

janediehm

Joe,

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I can’t find this chart in either my or my daughter’s Success Pack. I re-skimmed the books AFTER checking both the Table of Contents AND Index. If you’re tired of e-mailing The Benefit to Risk Chart, maybe you could give me a page number?

Incidentally, I am a Gold Member, but a very new one. At, least I think I am. The term they used when I forked over my dough was “lifetime member.” Correct me if the two aren’t synonymous.

Thanks.

Jane Diehm

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh