Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Benefits for seller

This topic contains 30 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of anonymous anonymous 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author
    anonymous

Hello,

I’m obviously still in the beginning stages of learning how all this works, but right now I’m just trying to understand what benefits there are from the seller’s perspective. In other words, why would the seller want to participate in a trust with me and keep ties to his property for a few years, when he could just sell it now and get his hands clean of it forever?

Sellers aren’t generally investors and I think if we’re going to convince them it’s a good idea, it would help to explain it using simple language and terms that they can understand. Or maybe they need be educated to even make the decision…not sure…just asking.

Thank you,

Brandon

jim_pasquini

Start with the page on the website that explains this in the most rudimentary of terms.

http://site.landtrust.net/sellers.html

There are a lot more benefits than are listed there.

If he could sell it now for full price with no commissions or closing costs, and his financial position dictated it was in the seller’s best interests to take the cash now you probably won’t be doing business with you. If the seller would like to get more for their property, not wait around till it sells, not have seller’s fees, etc. they might want to do business with you.

dbhenderson

Sorry this is the best I can do without the X! :?

Don’t you like my little Magic Man though?

dbhenderson

This what I’d present: :)

Why don?t I just Put It Up For Sale and sell it today…and get all cash and not have to wait?

ONLY BECAUSE:

1. Offering Full Value!
    2. Covering All Closing Costs!
    3. Eliminating Possibility of Real Estate Commissions!
    4. Deferring Your Capital Gains!
    5. Taking the Property As Is with No Contingencies!
    6. If I ever Default You Keep All My Money and Get the House Back to sell again!
    7. Let you Refinance the Property and Pull Out Your Cash Before you even deal with me…I’ll even Pay the Costs of, and Points on, your new loan!
    8. PLUS: I?LL SHARE WITH YOU WHATEVER PROFIT I CAN MAKE ON IT! 8)

mtnwizard49

What’s that you said, Dave?

corkhorner
    Participant

@gmialocq wrote:

What’s that you said, Dave?

:)

:!

dbhenderson

Don’t ask, I might just post it again. :shock:

Scott, I CAN’T FIND THAT DAMN X ON MY DUPS??? :roll:

After all that it shows up on this post?? Go figure! :oops:

anonymous

Brandon, jim_passquini’s the last paragraph is the key. Despite the fact many people here put rosy picture of this program, the reality is if the market is doing well, seller does not have insentive to do NEHT except in the case where they do not want to take cash now for tax reason. This is just a tool after all. Use whatever works in your market. Not all posters coming from same kind of market as yours.

mtnwizard49
    Anonymous wrote:
    Despite the fact many people here put rosy picture of this program, the reality is if the market is doing well, seller does not have insentive to do NEHT except in the case where they do not want to take cash now for tax reason. quote]

Of course many people here post a rosy picture of the program. In fact, virtually all of us do since we use it and have become successful doing so. The word is “incentive” and sellers have many incentives to use the trust besides just for tax purposes. The seller may reside out of state, may have problem tenants, may be in a divorce situation, may want to convert a negative cash flow to a positive, etc.

You can receive great advice from Jim, Scott, Dave and the Corker. Be wary of anonymous trolls.

Good luck.

Da Wiz

anonymous

Thinking one program is going to solve all probelms can cause one to get disapointed. Flow with the market. Use the whatever works best in your market.

I agree with converting from neg cash flow to pos cash flow. But other ones are not big enough motivation in some markets.

Anonymity rocks!

jim_pasquini

Sometimes anonymity rocks. Other times it demeans your credibility. You figure out when each is in play.

One strategy never works in all markets. Well, I take that back. It’ll work…but probably not to the degree that it’ll make sense in all markets. The issue I have with this is the EHT is just the vehicle, not the strategy. It is how you apply it and what niches you apply it in. You just have to be smarter than the rest of the knuckleheads out there.

What you are in essence saying is creative real estate only works in certain markets. I call BS.

anonymous

I agree the most of your comment, but what I am saying basically is there are many creative finacing tools to choose from to best fit particulars about what you are doing in particular market. Don’t ever stop educationg your self.

jim_pasquini

Of these many creative financing tools you note why don’t you give me circumstances where you would choose something other than the EHT and why? I’d like three, but I’ll settle for one.

mtnwizard49

Guest,

We may care what you agree or disagree with when you learn to spell and come out of the closet. Anonymity doesn’t rock around here — it makes you look childish. Post something of intelligence related to the NARS trust (which in case you didn’t notice is the purpose of this forum) and you will be treated with respect.

Have a nice day. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The EHTrust System is a System of Documetation that is much like that of a Chamilion. It can be adjusted to fit the color of any situation or market. It is not just one way of doing Creative Real Estate Investing. It is the way to get it done.

With very few exceptions I can’t think of one way the EHTrust System can’t be used to assure the protection and profit of all involved. I understand you’re lack of knowledge of all the possibilities. Once you understand and accept that it is just the documents we use to facilitate a transaction then and only then are you truely unlimited in the kinds of deals YOU, not the System, can do.

We really don’t bite, come on out of the closet.

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0