Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

be honest-when was the last time you sent out an offer

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing be honest-when was the last time you sent out an offer

This topic contains 16 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of areyes areyes 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author
    kberggren

Great thread! It’s quite educational to read what others are doing and where the struggles are.

I’m a newbie with 2 signed NEO’s. I am currently using my time to develop relationships with mortgage brokers or loan officers to find RB’s. I only have about an hour a day to work on this biz right now. My goal is to start making an offer a day just the way Scott and Dave Henderson have described. I’ll keep you all posted.

I would like to add the question -What are you all doing to attract RB’s? Is anything working well that I/we can emulate (Copy :wink: )?

bill_gatten
    Participant

RB’s are “attracted” by:

3×16 ft banners on the property

Newspaper ads

Bandit signs on the corner

magnetic signs on your car

Bill boards

Bus bench ads

Posters in store windows

Door hangers

Windshield stuffers

Radio and TV

Buyer seller seminars (in person on the phone)

Word of mouth

Staying in touch with this website

Handing out flyers at local gatherings

Leaving flyers at every Open House you come across

Advertising with Realtors, mortgage brokers and financial planners

Sky writing

Shouting from roof tops

Disrupting the Democratic Convention

Overthrowing small governments

Writing to all the servicemen in Iraq and Afghanistan

Scrawling on public bathroom walls

Tee-peeing your neighbors trees with your advertisement printed on the toilet paper

Holding a fortune cookie factory hostage ’till all of your advertising is inserted into each cookie. (Hey! Wait! I wonder what that would cost? Whoa! Another great pearl from the unplumbed mind of the Great Gattini)
    “Your life-style i improving. You will soon be moving! To own a home with No Down & No qualifying.. Call me (xxx) xxx xxxx.”

kberggren

My heartfelt thanks to The Great Gattini!!! I am looking for fortune cookie factories right now and I will remember to take my sharpie into all public restrooms from this day forward.:wink:

Actually your point is well taken, that marketing for RB’s is only limited by our imagination – and possibly… our pocketbook. At this point my pocketbook is slightly limiting so I am hoping to gain a little insight about what some members are presently doing successfully ( and even the bombs are instructive). I know we are not all in the same market but I am hoping to save a little marketing moo-lah by learning from others successes and mistakes. Call it market research, if you will. I am hoping to learn from the successes and failures of all of you out there – if you will share. I will be happy to report back as soon as I have a few of my own to report on. Here is what I have done so far:

For the past 4 weeks I have had ads in the local Penny Saver (I am in an area where there is a lot of Real Estate advertising in that paper -circulation 200,000) and I have had about 50 bandit signs out advertising “No Bank Qual……” I have been getting calls but no one with 5%- 6% cash to put down. I am getting bettter at talking to people about the offer and am developing a buyers list. I also bought Scott’s ebook and just started marketing to mortgage brokers and a few realtors. The mortgage people seem to be easier to talk to and more open so I am concentrating on them this week.

Just a little sidebar – I don’t know any of you but sure love learning from you. Some of the best insrtuction and mentoring I have ever received is coming from this board. Thanks!!

Keep it coming!

Thanks Again!

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0