Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Bay area team leader?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of sstanton sstanton 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sstanton

I would like to connect with the bay area team leader. I have to short sale leads in Pleasanton, CA.

rick
    Participant

Hey Stu,

How have you been? It’s been awhile since we talked.

I just returned to Livermore from Vancouver WA after an 8 month stay. I feel like a wet rag and it’s nice to feel the sunshine again.

I know Pleasanton well and will be working there for the next 4 months. If you want me to check out the place I can give you some feed back… I just need the address… Who is the team leader in this area?

sstanton

Rick

Good to hear from you. Glad you are drying out. We got a foot of snow yesterday. Thankfully, it was warmer today and most of it melted.

Excuse me while I blow up a bit, but I don’t know the answer to your question, that was that I am trying to get to.

I am sitting on $1,000,000 worth of potential short sales and I can not get an answer from anybody. Rick, have you done a short sale yet?

I feel the Realtor I was in contact with thinks I am a flake by now.

Let’s see, I don’t blame Bill, he is overworked and underpaid right now. But when help is needed, where do you turn to?

The phone line is busy every time I call.

No one returns an Email inquiry.

I am stuck.

I will PM you the addresses.

rick
    Participant

Stu,

Unfortunately I have not been able to dedicate the time needed to work the short sales. Collecting docs and meetings etc.

I did work on successful loan mods that helped relieve some pressure for folks, but somewhere down the line they will have to make a decision on keeping the loan or letting it go because they are so upside down.

Maybe we could work with them to save some money and get them in as an RB down the road and have them do a short sale on their home. They know they will have to do something and we could prepare them for what is coming so they don’t have to foreclose…

We really just need inventory and they will come running… I still have people calling me about homes from 2-3 years ago. They are looking and are listenng…

Have you had any successful short sales? Who is the realtor you were in contact with? Are they in San Jose?

sstanton

Did you get my PM?

No problem with not doing any, I in the same boat. I did not participate in short sales at the beginning. I just decided to get on board with them about three weeks ago. So, I am a complete novice to this.

The Realtor is in Pleasanton. If I don’t figure out how to get past my current issues, that may be mute.

Get on the Sat. calls and learn about 3-Arck. That is, to me, a great program that Bill is putting together. I am not doing anything with LFC right now except the affiliate side. Nothing wrong with them, just not my cup of tea.

rick
    Participant

Didn’t get it Stu.

Send it here:

rickarchuleta@gmail.com

corkhorner
    Participant

For active NARS members Bill G typically responds…especially if you put your intention in the subject line.

Try it?

c h

rick
    Participant

Hey Cork,

How is it going down in sunny San Diego. Are you working any short sales?

Gotta run to work so have a great day…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh