Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Anyone know whatever happened to Rob Sedler’s concept?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Anyone know whatever happened to Rob Sedler’s concept?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of microchip microchip 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author
    microchip

Awhile back, I was informed that there was a concept where one could take advantage of the BK federal rules to object to a foreclosing party’s proof of claim. At that point, the debtor would challenge their beneficial authority to claim the default and then to enact the power of sale. The idea was the debt buyer had to provide proof that they are the legal beneficiary of the debt.

Does anyone know if there was any progress with the test cases?

mtnwizard
    Participant

In Arizona, the State Supreme Court said, “too bad”, and ruled that a lender can foreclose first, then have to prove ownership of the note. Forget the UCC.

buzzbox
    Participant

It was some time ago, several months at least, that Bill G. had two or three cases he was pursuing using this basic idea, that it to employ the Federal Bankrupcy Court to convert the lien to unsecured. Haven’t heard anything since.

Bye the way, who is Rob Sedler? Maybe he should be contacted?

corkhorner
    Participant

Wiz and Buzz…..
    Az is its own country.

Things like signs at the door ‘no guns’. etc

A justice of the peace in a Phoenix area court said to me when I referenced the Federal Tenant Law in Foreclosed Homes—-
    ” I think the federal government needs to stay out of Arizona”.

In the trial portion he said the Federal Law has no bearing to an eviction of a tenant.

I was that tenant in a Mesa Az House, lost thru foreclosure.

I could have appealed with a lawyer to refute the JP, but decided it was time to move on.

Buzzbox, I suspect there may be as many legal concepts and theories as Carter had Little Liver Pills.

If a person has enough staying power they can make an issue of anything in court.
    cork horner
    Phoenix.

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0