Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Anyone here at the Pechanga Resort training June 26/27 2010

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Anyone here at the Pechanga Resort training June 26/27 2010

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of corkhorner corkhorner 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    corkhorner
    Participant

Highlights/updates/who appeared?
    My other life priorities got in the way.

cork horner

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

If you have never been to Pechanga Resort, you’re really missing out. Last November I had the experience of a life-time there. I got to play in a golf tournament for three days. The course is one of the top privately owned and open to the public courses in the U.S..

I wasn’t at the event last week but I’ll bet it was as equally exiting as getting to play on that incredible Golf Course.

bill
    Participant

Hi Cork.

I was able to attend. It was nice. 100+ folk showed up, and after two days, walked away with millions of dollars more money-making assets than they had when they got there.

We now have a ho bunch’a new members at the Emerald and Ruby Level and several new transactions in process as a result of the meeting.

For those who couldn’t make it…TSK! TSK!

Oh yeah, ‘and I hit a slot machine for $1,500!! (‘well I put $100 in and took $1,500 out, so I guess I only made $1,400… damn!). Someone said “Don’t leave now, you’re on a roll!” I said: “Yeah I know…I find that in business, the best way to be assured of always making money is to always quit too soon.

My thanks to all those who helped out: Gail, Christina, Greta, Jeff, Brian Way and our alternate guest speaker: author, sales trainer and highly successful entrepreneur…Mr. Reggie Brooks.

We also gave away several hundred bucks in cash as prizes to certain lucky and resourceful attendees.

Bill

sstanton

Wish I could have been there, being in my old back yard so to speak. But, the timing was not there for me.

Glad it was a success.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh