Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

ANYONE CARE TO COMMENT HOW WE DON’T GIVE A ***T (I.E., HOOT)

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing ANYONE CARE TO COMMENT HOW WE DON’T GIVE A ***T (I.E., HOOT)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bill_gatten bill_gatten 11 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 0 posts
  • Author
    bill_gatten
    Participant

Lenders across the nation are now deciding one by one to stop lending to real estate investors who would deign to capitalize on the low prices so prevalent in this market down-turn.

Oh, woe is me!! Like a give a rat’s hoot.

Bill

(I know…rats don’t hoot, owls do, but I still don’t give one…’ees no my problemo!)

scott

Is there a Chinese loan officer in the house? :lol:

jerry carey

I think it’s it’s terrible that lenders don’t want to loan money to investors! I think it’s even worse that these same lenders have actually “Raised-The-Bar” in their underwriting guidelines for home buyers! Can you imagine … they actually want some money down and a good credit record! They’ve got some nerve :!:

Well, really I hope it keeps up and even gets stricter! I’ll be laughing all the way to the bank … using your NARS NEHTrust transfer system!

Thank you for your brilliance and determination in putting this unique program together! I’m a veteran 30+ year investor who has done flips, short sales, and particularly foreclosures but your system never ceases to amaze me :!:

Many thanks.

Jerr Carey

bill_gatten
    Participant

Thanks Jerr,

I whole heartedly concur.

I am brilliant!

Bill

Oh yeah… ;o)

corkhorner
    Participant

new magic trick: hooting rats, and owls that eat cheese. What bedmates.

Lenders are in deep doo-doo, close to what created the Resolution Trust Corp. where houses and commercial went for a dollar a pound.

I simply see it as ‘Tough Times at Grossmont High’

Imo, good ole AD Kessler was very likely a deal maker extraordinaire who did not rely on banks…..did he?

Fear and paranoia=irrational conclusions.

There are many lending changes in the wind.

cork horner
    Transaction Aficionado

ps
    Happy Mother’s Day to Qualified Stated Viewpoint Applicants

jerry carey

Bill:

I’m sorry … I don’t know what I was thinking about when I said:

Thank you for your brilliance and determination in putting this unique program together!

What I meant to say was: ” Thank you for your determination in putting this unique and brilliant program together :!:

I know that you had lots and lots of Brilliant collaborators work on the program with you! (lol!)

Jerry Carey

scott

@corkhorner wrote:

new magic trick: hooting rats, and owls that eat cheese. What bedmates.

:shock: DON’T BRING THE OWLS ON CHEESE AND WINE NIGHT!!!

This is like shorting stocks. The more they goof up the market, the more money we will make!

corkhorner
    Participant

Which lenders are not lending to real estate investors?
    the Big Guns or who?

cork h.

Viewing 0 posts

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Tagged with:
Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh

Warning: Unknown: 1 result set(s) not freed. Use mysql_free_result to free result sets which were requested using mysql_query() in Unknown on line 0