Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Anybody Know Joe Kaiser? (CORRECTION)?

Home Forums General EHTrust/EHT Topics and Creative Real Estate Financing Anybody Know Joe Kaiser? (CORRECTION)?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of bill_gatten bill_gatten 10 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    bill_gatten
    Participant

I gave you the wrong hickybanger…this oneis it:

http://www.fraudproblem.com/updates/

I know Joe and have always liked him and respected him. His training literature was always, in my opinion, some of the best out there. We were always distant friends…except for the time he said I was a nut case and a Chicken Little (for my insistence that the DOSC could be a major threat for investors if not adhered to).

It appears the Gumunt’s Ghost-Busters are more and more going after those opportunistic heels who violate the American Dream by making more money than they should without being born rich or being politicians (unforgivable). From what I gleaned from the findings reported by this article, soon to be assigned to the same Stalag will be the likes of Carleton Sheets, Ron Le Grand, Bill Bronchik, Russ Whitney and every RE Investor in every RE Club in the country.

After all, when someone says they no longer want their Andy Warhol painting of Michael Jackson and are going to throw it in the Dempsey Dumpster, and openly state that they don’t care about making money on it…who are we to suggest they give it to us instead so that we might sell it and make a million dollars?

I love this country with all my heart; but its kind’a like the feeling one has when marrying a highly intelligent sex-hungry, rich bikini model, and then noticing after the honeymoon that she has rapidly spreading Ringworm infestation and refuses to apply the salve..

Check it out…(and watch your bumbo–Big Uncle is watching you)…

http://www.fraudproblem.com/updates/

Bill

NULL

Full Disclosure solves all those issues. Hide nothing from no one.

@homesavers wrote:

Full Disclosure solves all those issues. Hide nothing from no one.

Wow, you are naive.

Although I totally agree with Full Disclosure, it DOES NOT solve ALL issues, just ask Joe Kaiser. I’ve followed and studied his case for over a year now. There is no doubt in my mind that he did things honestly. However, there is also no doubt in my mind that doing things honestly in and of its self doesn’t keep you out of trouble, especially when it comes to dealing with the Gubmunt, as Bill says.

Here’s something I also believe. If Joe had used the NARS EHTrust System for all these transactions, he would not be having to defend himself today.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

Wow, you are naive.

Here’s something I also believe. If Joe had used the NARS EHTrust System for all these transactions, he would not be having to defend himself today.

I have completed my conversations with you, Scott. Since you always seem to find some insult directed towards me. Very unprofessional. There is no perfect system only good and bad lawyers. If you do not break the law and disclose everything that is all you can do. What happens is when you start making a lot of money you become a target. Not even the NARS EHT is going to help you when you have the AG and other Government and non-Government resources directed towards you. This has nothing to do with being naive or not.

@homesavers wrote:

I have completed my conversations with you, Scott. Since you always seem to find some insult directed towards me. Very unprofessional. There is no perfect system only good and bad lawyers. If you do not break the law and disclose everything that is all you can do. What happens is when you start making a lot of money you become a target. Not even the NARS EHT is going to help you when you have the AG and other Government and non-Government resources directed towards you. This has nothing to do with being naive or not.

Sorry, this was not meant to be negative or demeaning to or about you. I was only making a point that if people believe that full disclosure will protect you, they are naive.

My other point is that the ONLY WAY, I know of, to be in total compliance with the law AND ALSO have Full Disclosure is to ONLY USE THE NARS EHTRUST.

Again, I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to dump on YOU.

NULL

@Scott_L._Moyes wrote:

Sorry, this was not meant to be negative or demeaning to or about you. I was only making a point that if people believe that full disclosure will protect you, they are naive.

My other point is that the ONLY WAY, I know of, to be in total compliance with the law AND ALSO have Full Disclosure is to ONLY USE THE NARS EHTRUST.

Again, I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean to dump on YOU.

Thanks, Scott no harm. Just got a little “shell shocked” from past convos. I know you are not trying to make me look like an idiot. I appreciate your keeping me inline with the vision here. The NARS EHTrust is the way to keep in compliance with the law. Now we have to figure out how the NARS EHT can be used in flipping these short sale properties. We are home free after that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh