Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Advertising in ebay

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of homesavers NULL 12 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    NULL

I don’t think EBay is going to help you. Try it an report back here. People don’t buy houses like they buy other commodities.

janediehm

Actually, people do buy houses on eBay, but unless you’re talking about a short sale or a flip, it won’t work. If you’re talking about an NEO, you’re not talking about a sale, and eBay doesn’t do rentals. You pay a fee based on your asking price, and another one for a selling price. That’s how they make their money. Bill drummed it into us that the price is set on the market value when the trust is terminated- maybe years down the road. Believe me, eBay WON’T wait for their money. They charge your bank account the listing fee as soon as you push the button “List Now.” They’ve got a different fee structure for vehicles, but they don’t get enough houses to bother with. Now, if you wanted to buy (or sell) 8 SFRs in Detroit for a total price of $32K, go there. It’s fun to read anyway!

I did see another site on eBay last night that might work for you. It’s similar to Craig’s List, but they also have discussion groups on it. See

Jane" class="bbcode_url">http://www.kijiji.com. It seems to be set up by areas and it is free. That has a lot more possibilities than eBay. Incidentally, I’ve been buying and selling on eBay for several years.

Jane

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

Forget Ebay, Ibay, Obay, or anybay.

Make Calls, Make Offers.

red12

Don’t know about selling, but I did get a signed NEO out of a house I saw on eBay.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh