Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Aces Credit

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of janediehm janediehm 9 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    rick
    Participant

Hello everyone, :lol:

Happy New Year…

I did have success on one loan mod thru Aces and then got burned on the website and never received what was promised. The State’s Attorney General sounds like the perfect solution. I think I’ll give it a try…

corkhorner_2

I am wondering why you all waited until this time to speak up?

cork h.

rick
    Participant

Howdy Cork,

I completely forgot about it. It wasn’t until I saw the sign “ACES” did I wake up. I just emailed ADAM asking for a full refund of $500. I gave 24 hours (only good for tonight and the price will increase to $999 tomorrow 8) ) for a response and it would be followed by an email and letter to Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan. Adam knows how the Attorney General feels about this kind of behavior.

FYI Attorney General website: http://www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov/about/contacts.html

I’ll let you know the results.

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/credit-repair-services-advance-fee/aces-credit-solutions-in-saint-charles-il-88261010

NULL

@Rick wrote:

Howdy Cork,

I completely forgot about it.

Never forget stuff like this! If anyone has any trouble with anyone please post here as soon as you can. You know I will. It could save the rest of us a lot of money and time. We need to look out for each other you know.

janediehm

Rick,

Have you had any response from Adam? I doubt that you’ll hear from the AG for awhile yet.

Jane

rick
    Participant

Jane,

I did send Adam an email and this is what he said: “Forward me the statement where we charged you $500 and chill with your threats Rick. Try being professional if you want me to work with you. Sent from my iPhone.

All I said was if he did not refund me the money for the website he promissed, I would send a letter to the Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan. I have the completed letter sitting in front of me with the envelope. All I need is a stamp and a couple of documents I will locate on Sunday and it is in the mail on Monday. I’m doing what I said. Isn’t that what professionals do?. :wink:

Give me a call Jane and we can share notes. 925.337.8487 evenings 6-9 Mon-thurs

NULL

Good job Rick. He needs to refund you the money you spent.

NULL

http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/credit-repair-services-advance-fee/aces-credit-solutions-in-saint-charles-il-88261010#ratingdetails

Get on here an file a formal complaint. There is only one. His business has an F rating.

He is also a Member of the National Association of Mortgage Brokers. Contact them as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Aces Credit’ is closed to new replies.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh