Home Forum Contact Create an Account Sign In Create a Trust

Aces Credit

This topic contains 21 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of janediehm janediehm 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    janediehm

OK, I apologize for bringing up old business, but did anybody else who signed up with Aces end up with a monkey named Ganamax on their back? That’s a company that Adam was considering a partnership with, and, at least in my case, he hijacked the authorization for the monthly website debit. The charge started showing up on my credit card in October and has recurred every month since then. Each time I’ve disputed it with my credit card company and had the charge reversed but this is getting to be old hat. The credit card company says that even changing the account number won’t stop the charges. Am I the only one who got stuck with this? Does ANYBODY have any ideas on how to end this? (The reason I’ve got this on this board is that, if it hadn’t been for this site, I never would have heard of ACES Credit.

Jane Diehm

sstanton

You have to go to the source and have them stop it. Contact Aces or Adam and tell them to stop the billing. I googled Ganamax and they came up first, contact them and tell them to stop, http://www.ganamax.com

Stu

corkhorner_2

Jane, I empathize because we all have had the debit war with vendors/creditors. I sure have. One way I fixed it was to close the g-dam checking account. That really woke em up! With credit cards that requires even more strategy.

Without going into a commercial rant, I use PrePaid Legal that I pay 26 dollars a month. My last go around with the dippies that abuse cc info i had my lawyers handle the letters. Does ppl fix EVERY problem? No. But for $300 a year its a good deal.

when I need heavy duty lawyers I have those too.

Keep us posted, Jane.

what happens when you talk to them on the phone?

cork horner

janediehm

Their”phone” is an answering machine. Two months ago I got to leave a message. Today it’s “memory is full.” I’ve got an e-mail into Adam that I sent before I posted this. We’ll see what happens.

Jane Diehm

corkhorner_2

That doesn’t sound good, Jane.

unfortunately they may have folded or have unmanagable problems?

Perhaps Scott Moyes will come on board to assist you.

I know what a hassle this becomes.

c h

sstanton

I would, at this point, send Ganamax a registered letter, signature required, to cease and desist the billing now. This will let you know if Ganamax exists, if there is someone there to sign and if they will follow through. If that fails, you may have to go the attorney route.

I, too, have be through this circus.

Stu

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@CorkHorner wrote:

Perhaps Scott Moyes will come on board to assist you.

Nope, I can’t help you either, because like Jane, I’m in the same boat. I’m already out $750 with apparently no way to recover.

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

@homesavers wrote:

Now this gets me a bit concerned. We cannot repeat this again. I thought ACES was legit.

Why would this concern you. You never got involved or referred anyone to them. BTW, who is “WE”. They may be legit but, they left me and several other hanging out to dry. Our relationship had tremendous value however.

Now we know that Loan Mods are a farce, take too long and do more damage to the client than good. We did learn a lot from Forensic Audits too. We learned that there is much fraud in the loan process. We learned about certain “terms” and phrases that could benefit us. We used what we learned from Bill Gatten about Cognitive Rigidity and Functional Fixedness to break down a Note and to understand what it really is and that we are the Creditor, not the Bank.

So you see, we turned a poor experience, with people with no integrity, in to something wonderful.

NULL

You are right, Scott. A lot was learned from the experience. I did not get involved with them personally. Anyway Moot at this point. I am glad to be associated with this group. Best source of creative Real Estate here.

janediehm

I got an e-mail from Adam today saying this has happened to at least one other person. Their solution was to cancel the credit card and have it reissued with a new number. I’ve already put that into motion, but the credit resolution person at Mastercard said that any standing bill would roll over to the new number.

Adam said that GanaMax Title was not returning his calls or answering his e-mails either and he is “sorry for the inconvenience.” That’s a big help!

Jane Diehm

corkhorner_2

“sorry for the inconvenience” is not nearly a resolution.

Aces/Adam OWES you this, im o.

Is ACES still in biz?

Unfortunately, I have seen this far too often.

c h

scott_l._moyes
    Participant

This is the way he deals with it, which is why we don’t do business with them anymore. He has absolutely NO Integrity whatsoever.

tmr28

Just file a complaint with the state’s attorney general against the company. Worked for me I got my refund rather quickly.

mcorney

@TMR28 wrote:

Just file a complaint with the state’s attorney general against the company. Worked for me I got my refund rather quickly.

Great advice! This has been very frustrating. What state attorney general did you complain to?

tmr28

Illinois…where they are based…you can fill out the form online, print it and mail it in.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Aces Credit’ is closed to new replies.

Posted in
Contact Form
Your Fullname:

Email Address:

Phone:

Best Time to Call:

Subject:

Your Message:

Security Code:

Can't read the above security code? Refresh